Sivut

sunnuntai 11. toukokuuta 2008

Investing podcast player and search bar

As you might have already noticed, i have two new features on my blog.
Investing podcast player is a tool that links three investing podcast feeds into single player.
Current streams fed to my player:
Doug Fabian’s Wealth Strategies
APM: Marketplace
Gary Gordon's The ETF Expert Radio Podcast

So now you and I don't have surf all over internet to listen these podcasts.
CLICK AUDIO FIRST, then select a show and press play.

Second thing is a search bar wich is normal google search. Reason for this is to have quicker access to google after user and i have finnished reading/listening.

I will have a poll about search bar's functionality shortly.

But if you have idea what to put on my blog or how to do things differently, please feel free to leave comments.

Ei kommentteja: