Sivut

sunnuntai 25. toukokuuta 2008

About Adsense and near future of my portfolio

I have advertising using google adsense on my blog and i think you know that already. Basically adsense is a software that directs ads that match content on my blog and i get money if people click this ads. So far ads have been quite close to topic and adsense has worked nicely. I do not think i will earn too much with adsense but if i get a reasonable sum of money i will hold a poll how should i invest them.

I am now enjoying my(short) vacation and my investing hobby is a also on "sleep mode". Current plan is to gather money from my monthly investmet saving portions and build my cash reserve for some time. If nothing special happens i will use that money for rebalancing my portfolio in next three months or buy some new equities if rebalancing is not needed.

Ei kommentteja: