Sivut

maanantai 23. kesäkuuta 2008

Oil services and equipment picking some steam

Today was a sad day on most markets, but my portfolio rose 0.3% thanks to IEZ oil services ETF which rose 3,6%. I thought about moving my emerging markets ETF money to IEZ. But because i want reduce my trading, i wont sell and just take a bit longer sight on emerging makrkets. IEZ looks tempting but i will wait for my nex timed purchase in september and think if that still seems to be the right move(i must stick to my plan)

Emerging markets and brazil are the only ones loosing value but my other investments are holding well or gaining a bit value.

This might be good opportunitu to also buy some ETFs with inverse makert return but i have chosen not to use them in my strategy and rather time my purchases better.

Tomorrow i will move most of my fixed income savings to seligson AAA money market fund.

Ei kommentteja: